We are looking for a Marketing Manager to join Teamvoy. Your primary responsibility will be building and implementing marketing plans and strategies to promote our client’s product.
CardB.Finance is a financial platform specializing in cryptocurrencies and the seamless conversion of crypto funds into regular currencies. CardB.Finance enables the purchase of prepaid cards and easy transactions via Apple Pay or Samsung Pay. This position involves building and maintaining a strong brand identity. If you are passionate about crypto, have experience working with Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs), and can collaborate with top-tier crypto companies, we want to hear from you.
• 2+ years commercial experience in Marketing Manager;
• English proficiency at the Upper Intermediate level with excellent written and verbal communication skills;
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Journalism or a related field;
• Proven experience in marketing and public relations, particularly in the cryptocurrency or fintech industry;
• Strong analytical skills to measure and report on marketing performance;
• Proficiency in marketing tools, analytics platforms, and social media management;
• Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously;
• Exceptional interpersonal skills and a team player mentality;
• Adaptability and a passion for staying up-to-date with industry trends.
• Build and maintain relationships with Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs) in the crypto industry;
• Develop and execute marketing campaigns in collaboration with strategic partners, such as Binance and other leading companies in the crypto industry;
• Plan, execute and report on paid social media campaigns;
• Monitor and analyze various marketing indicators to assess the success of campaigns and strategies (these indicators may include: conversion rates, CAC, ROI, CLTV, CTR, social media engagement metrics , website traffic and user behavior, brand awareness and sentiment, other metrics person find relevant to bring to the table);
• Regularly coordinate with sales to activate sales campaigns and fulfill content needs;
• Stay updated on the latest trends, news, and developments in the cryptocurrency and blockchain space to drive effective marketing strategies;
• Work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure alignment between marketing and PR efforts and overall company goals.
Would be a plus:
•Prior experience in the payments industry will be considered a strong asset;
•Portfolio showcasing published articles or written content in digital marketing media.
What We Offer:
• You can choose: work from home or in a comfortable office in the city center of Lviv (the office have a generator and Starlink);
• Great company atmosphere and comfortable communications;
• Development support;
• 20 working days of vacation and 20 sick days;
• Free English language courses.