We are looking for a Customer Support Team Lead to join Teamvoy. Your primary responsibility will be to lead and manage the support team and provide professional support to our clients through chat, email, and other communication channels. The time zone might change but we are online between GMT and GMT +4 on this stage.
CardB.Finance is a financial platform specializing in cryptocurrencies and the seamless conversion of crypto funds into regular currencies. CardB.Finance enables the purchase of prepaid cards and easy transactions via Apple Pay or Samsung Pay. This position involves supporting both mobile and web users.
• 1+ years of commercial experience in Customer Support Team Lead;
• High proficiency in English (from Upper-Intermediate to Advanced), ability to communicate clearly and confidently in written and oral forms;
• Leadership skills to guide and support the customer support team;
• Experience in building KPIs and ability to monitor and analyze KPIs to drive continuous improvement in team performance;
• Ability to create and manage employee schedules (shifts), organize work time and priorities to achieve goals;
• Experience with the Intercom platform or similar customer support systems is a plus;
• Ability to communicate effectively with various types of clients;
• High sense of responsibility and ability to make decisions in unforeseen situations.
• Lead and manage L1 customer support team, providing guidance, mentorship, and support to team members;
• Сreate and manage employee schedules; oversee shift schedules to ensure maximal coverage, where applicable. Consider time zone differences and business needs in the scheduling process;
• Develop, maintain, and track the relevance of the KPI system;
• Analysis of gaps in the knowledge and skills of customer support working at Teamvoy;
• Improvement of customer support processes;
• Cooperate with Engineering teams to resolve issues on L2 and L3 levels;
• Resolve customer issues, provide quality consultations, and instructions on product or service usage;
• Efficiently manage time and organize workflows to ensure prompt and accurate responses to customer inquiries;
• Document and track customer issues in the ticketing system.
What We Offer:
• You can choose: work from home or in a comfortable office in the city center of Lviv (the office have a generator and Starlink);
• Great company atmosphere and comfortable communications;
• Development support;
• 20 working days of vacation and 20 sick days;
• Free English language courses.