We are looking for a Business Analyst to join Teamvoy and contribute to our project in the financial services sector.
CardB.Finance is a financial platform specializing in cryptocurrencies and seamless conversion of crypto funds into regular currencies. CardB.Finance enables the purchase of prepaid cards and easy transactions via Apple Pay or Samsung Pay. This position involves supporting both mobile and web users.
• 2+ years of commercial experience working as a Business Analyst;
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, or a related field;
• Ability to collect and analyze data to support business decision-making;
• Create detailed business requirements documents, use cases, and functional specifications for development teams to follow;
• Clear and open communication with stakeholders, providing regular updates and gathering feedback throughout the project lifecycle;
• Assist in identifying and managing changes to project scope, requirements, and timelines;
• Knowledge of SDLC, Experience with Agile and Scrum methodologies;
• Understanding the principles of usability and UX.
Would be a plus:
• Work experience in Finance and Banking Domain or one of domains like Marketplaces, Healthcare, Real Estate, Social Networking;
• Professional certification.
• You are joining Teamvoy in the early stage of the project. You’ll be responsible for the discovery phase;
• Building a high-level product roadmap for 2024 and participating in the Product launch to production;
• Participation in technical implementation decisions using best practices and approaches;
• Creation and writing of technical documentation, specifications.
What We Offer:
• You can choose: work from home or in a comfortable office in the city center of Lviv (the office have a generator and Starlink);
• Great company atmosphere and comfortable communications;
• Development support;
• 20 working days of vacation and 20 sick days;
• Free English language courses.