We are looking for a Junior iOS Developer to join Teamvoy and work in our friendly team.
About the project:
It is the first collection of tech-augmented shoes to capture biometric data straight from your feet, offering you a personalized comfort experience as well as an eco-system of features and applications.
• 1+ years of commercial experience working on iOS app development;
• Deep knowledge of Swift/iOS SDK;
• Proactivity and attention to details;
• Passion for creating user-friendly applications;
• 1+ published project on AppStore/PlayStore;
• English proficiency at B1+ level;
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field.
• Develop and implement mobile applications;
• Cooperate with developers from other teams to ensure integration with server APIs and other systems;
• Optimize the performance, reliability, and security of mobile applications;
• Conduct code reviews and provide recommendations for code, architecture, and development process;
• Utilization of best practices in mobile application development and testing.
Will be a plus:
• Open-source projects;
• Experience setting up CI/CD.
What we offer:
• Work from home or in a comfortable office in the city center of Lviv (the office has a generator and Starlink;
• Salary review every 6 months;
• Great company atmosphere and comfortable communication environment;
• Professional growth and development;
• 20 working days of vacation and 20 days of sick leave;
• Free English language courses.