* Experience in at least one the programming languages Java, Kotlin, C++, JS
* Strong knowledge of design patterns
* Logical and Structural thinking
* Attention to detail
* You have a natural instinct for good looking and functional Interfaces
* You have great debugging skills and you are a quick learner and quick thinker
* You use your critical judgment in the workplace
* Deep curiosity to learn new technologies, explore new ideas, and passion to implement them.
* Great team spirit, excellent communication skills and ability to work in a team
* Strong communication skills and ability to work directly with customers is a must
* Good verbal and writing English language communication skills
* Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering or equivalent, or at least 2 years of relevant work experience.
* Superb office in an old Austrian building in Lviv city center
* Interesting projects
* Mentorship and support
* Friendly and helpful team
* 20 calendar days of paid vacation
* Free English classes
* Contribute as part of a scrum team dedicated to building a quality product
* Implement and maintain mobile applications
* Debug and resolve technical issues
My Moca — the app to explore, upload, share and submit Art to exhibitions, transfer or sell to other Art collectors and nominate your artworks to be exposed in modern museums.
Since the launch of the app, more than 10 000 artworks have been uploaded.
Available for iOS and Android.
React Native, Node.js, GraphQL, Express, Mongoose, Apollo, image recognition with Pastec.
Deployed with Docker, Gitlab CI/CD, AWS.