About the project
Seattle Biosoftware is a full-service provider of custom solutions to life science and healthcare organizations. Its goal is to help life scientists to maximize their productivity through high-value software solutions and services.
What will you do on this project?
- Develop Big Data application’s functional in the bio information domain.
- Cover your code with tests, and configure CI/CD.
- Communicate with a client.
- Generate new ideas on how to improve the product.
Knowledge and skills required
- 5+ years Full Stack engineering experience in a production environment.
- CI/CD Design & Implementation experience (Docker, Kubernetes).
- Latest in database design and systems (Graph Stores, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, Cloud DBs.)
- Latest in cloud platforms and services (AWS, GCP, Azure).
- Upper-Intermediate English level.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Stable long-term project.
- Challenging tasks.
- Direct interaction with our clients.
- Compensation package: 20 paid days for rest, and 5 paid days for sick leaves.
- Flexible schedule.