About the project
WebSpellChecker is a product development company with a dedicated team of 16 people and an agile development process.
We are made up of a team of highly innovative, creative, and customer-obsessed professionals. In today’s multicultural business world, communication plays a pivotal role. We do only one thing, and one thing well: help businesses communicate on their terms by eliminating typos and grammatical mistakes.
We are so excited to provide businesses and web developers worldwide, the toolsets that are intuitive and secure, and nurtured by a homey support team along the way.
Our products are available as standalone apps and plugins for the most popular WYSIWYG editors like CKEditor, TinyMCE, Froala Editor, and others. There are different integrations with Slack, WordPress, and extensions for Chrome, Firefox, and MS Edge. Our products are available in SaaS and On-Premise server solutions.
We are currently looking for a Project/Product Manager Assistant who can strengthen our team.
What you’ll do on this project?
- Manage tasks in JIRA/GitHub Issues, add descriptions, and control release scope.
- Communicate with the product dev team to clarify the task description and statuses.
- Supervise different tasks to help CEO manage product development.
- Research and provide in coincidence form different information to add new features.
Knowledge and skills required
- Upper-Intermediate English level.
- Analytic mind.
- Professional communication skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of how to use Google Workspace.
- Initiative, self-organized and motivated, eager to learn new things, and able to multitask.
Would be a plus
- Finished PM courses.
- Knowledge of how to use JIRA or similar project/task management systems.
- Linguistic, philological, or technical education.
- Knowledge of other foreign languages.
- Become part of the product team.
- Ability to grow as a Project/Product Manager.
- Compensation for conferences, and educational programs.
- Flexible schedule, remote work.
- Compensation package.