Currently, we are looking for a remote Middle Angular Developer for a bioinformatician company for our team.
Why It Is Important
Seattle Biosoftware is a full-service provider of custom solutions to life science and healthcare organizations. Its goal is to enable life science and healthcare organizations to maximize the productivity and impact of their scientists through high-value software solutions and services.
What You’ll Do
- Design and develop UI using Angular best practices.
- Explore and design dynamic and compelling consumer experiences.
- Participate in estimation sessions.
- Clarify requirements.
- Write documentation.
- Perform code review, write tests, analyze and improve code.
Knowledge and Skills Required
- 2+ years of relevant experience.
- Strong HTML, CSS web development skills.
- Familiarity with Angular testing tools, like Jasmine, Jest, Karma, etc.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to deliver on time with quality.
- Intermediate English level.
Would Be a Plus
What We Offer
- Stable long-term project.
- Challenging tasks.
- Direct interaction with the customer.
- Compensation package: 20 bonus days for rest and 5 bonus days for sick leaves.
- Flexible schedule.