We invite an experienced Front-End developer to join the team working on a project for our client — Seattle Biosoftware. SBio is a full-service provider of custom solutions to life science and healthcare organizations.
Our products help scientists in cancer and other diseases researching and vaccines/meds testing by analyzing input from the Super-Resolution microscopes. The main customer is a developer of such microscopes.
Why It Is Important
In the current situation (with Covid-19) it’s extremely important to help scientists in researching vaccines to fight this and many other diseases.
What You’ll Do
- Develop a brand new BioInformation heavy load system that should process datasets > 100Gb each.
- Move monolithic app to cloud by breaking it into smaller scalable parts.
- Continue developing our own agile PaaS framework to use it as a base for future projects.
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Deep knowledge of TypeScript.
- Good understanding of modern Web-application development principles and patterns.
- Understand responsive design building principles.
- Web application performance optimization.
- Experience in testing and debugging web applications, writing Unit tests.
- Experience with npm.
- Experience with design frameworks (Bootstrap/Material).
Would Be a Plus
- Experience with D3.js.
- At least basic knowledge of statistics.
- Experience with Java backend frameworks like Spring.
- Git. Understanding of Git/Github flow.
- Intermediate level of written and spoken English.
What We Offer
- Stable long-term project.
- Compensation of business trips, conferences, and educational programs.
- Direct interaction with the customer.
- Compensation package.
- Flexible schedule, option to work remotely when necessary.