We invite an experienced C++ developer to join the team working on a project for our client — the worldwide leader in networking and security.
Why It Is Important
The product is the neural center for the key network security systems and it allows to universally manage the firewalls and the systems preventing the spread of malicious software and network attacks.
What You’ll Do
- Develop software for the network security company.
- Collaborate closely with the other developers and the customer.
Knowledge and Skills Required
- 5+ years of experience in C/C++ development.
- Knowledge of С++11/14/17, OOP, STL, Boost, design patterns.
- Experience with network, understanding of OSI layers, TCP and UDP protocols, traffic routing, firewall working principles.
- Experience with multithreading using Boost or the standard library.
- Practical experience in the use of Protobuf, gRPC, Asio, OpenSSL, ZeroMQ libraries.
- Good understanding of Unit testing principles, loose-coupled code, refactoring methods. Experience with Google Test/Mock.
- Experience in using profilers, memory leak analysis tools, static analyzers.
- At least Intermediate level of written and spoken English.
- Experience with Linux, Git, CMake, Docker, RabbitMQ.
- Responsibility, sociability, desire to develop their knowledge, ability to work in a team.
Would Be a Plus
- Experience in using complex system architecture patterns and building microservice ecosystems.
- Experience with REST, WebSockets.
- Experience with Google Cloud, AWS, and Microsoft Azure.
- Knowledge Python or Go.
- Experience in mentoring.
What We Offer
- Stable long-term project.
- Absolutely new product, with no known analogs to date.
- Direct interaction with the customer.
- Compensation package: 20 bonus days for rest and five bonus days for sick leaves.
- Flexible schedule, option to work remotely when necessary.