We invite an experienced Python developer to join the team working on a new family of products for our client — the worldwide leader in networking and security.
Our team creates solutions using major Cloud Providers and Kubernetes. The key objective of this system is to control traffic in the client’s network, both on-premises and cloud’s virtual private networks, using flexible security policies.
Why It Is Important
The family of products implements the fundamentally new approach to maintenance and monitoring of the network traffic security in client’s cloud environments.
What You’ll Do
- Develop and integrate network security systems using major cloud providers.
- Create API for the interaction of instances within a cluster.
- Create infrastructure for the deployment of the cluster on top of AWS/Azure/GCP.
Knowledge and Skills Required
- 3+ years of experience in Python development.
- Expertise in building backends, web services, and distributed systems.
- Proficiency with Docker and Kubernetes, microservices architecture.
- Experience with any major cloud providers, like GCP, AWS, or Microsoft Azure.
- Understanding of computer networks in general and Linux networks, in particular.
- At least Intermediate level of written and spoken English.
Would Be a Plus
- Experience with Kafka and RPC frameworks like gRPC.
What We Offer
- Stable long-term project.
- Absolutely new product, with no known analogs to date.
- Direct interaction with the customer.
- Compensation package: 20 bonus days for rest and five bonus days for sick leaves.
- Flexible schedule. Currently, we work remotely.