We invite an experienced Golang developer to join the team working on a new family of products for our client — the worldwide leader in networking and security.
Our team creates solutions for Kubernetes. The key objective of this direction is controlling the containers’ traffic in Kubernetes using flexible security policies.
Why It Is Important
The family of products implements the fundamentally new approach to maintenance and monitoring of the network traffic security in cloud.
What You’ll Do
- Develop and integrate network security systems in cloud.
- Create API for the interaction of instances within the cluster.
- Create infrastructure for the deployment of the cluster on top of AWS/Azure/GCP.
Knowledge and Skills Required
- 3+ years of experience in Golang development.
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes.
- Experience with Google Cloud, AWS, and Microsoft Azure.
- Experience with Linux, Bash.
- Experience with computer networks in general and with Linux networks, in particular.
- At least Intermediate level of written and spoken English.
Would Be a Plus
- Experience with gRPC, Java, Python, Kotlin, Gradle.
What We Offer
- Stable long-term project.
- Absolutely new product, with no known analogs to date.
- Direct interaction with the customer.
- Compensation package: 20 bonus days for rest and five bonus days for sick leaves.
- Flexible schedule. Currently, we work remotely.