We invite an experienced Java developer to join the team working on a project for our client — the worldwide leader in networking and security.
The product is a cloud-based management solution that allows you to manage security policies and device configurations.
Why It Is Important
The product is a cloud-based multi-firewall manager you can use to manage security policy changes across various security products. This platform enables the efficient management of policies in branch offices and other highly distributed environments to achieve a consistent security implementation.
It helps you consistently manage policies across firewalls and public cloud infrastructure.
What You’ll Do
- Develop software for the company working in the internet security sphere.
- Carry out the cycle of introducing new functionality, including the presentation of changes to the API, implementation, and control of adoption, supervising the integration with the UI, approval of a quality assurance plan, automated testing.
- Design new features of the products (legacy support is close to none).
- Collaborate closely with other developers and the customer.
Knowledge and Skills Required
- 3+ years of experience in Java development.
- Java (Spring 5, Micronaut), MongoDB, MariaDB.
- At least Intermediate level of written and spoken English.
Would Be a Plus
- Knowledge of AWS, ElasticSearch, Jenkins.
- Experience with TypeScript, Python.
- Knowledge of computer networking.
- Experience of work in international teams.
What We Offer
- Stable long-term project.
- Compensation of business trips, conferences, and educational programs.
- Direct interaction with the customer.
- Compensation package.
- Flexible schedule, option to work remotely when necessary.