WebSpellChecker is a product development company based in Kharkiv with a dedicated team of 12 people and an agile development process.
We are made up of a team of highly innovative, creative, and customer-obsessed professionals. In today’s multicultural business world, communication plays a pivotal role. We do only one thing, and one thing well: help businesses communicate on their terms by eliminating typos and grammatical mistakes.
We are so excited to provide businesses and web developers worldwide, the toolsets that are intuitive and secure, and nurtured by a homey support team along the way.
Our products are available as standalone apps and plugins for the most popular WYSIWYG editors like CKEditor, TinyMCE, Froala Editor and others. There are also separate integrations with Slack, WordPress, and extensions for Chrome, Firefox, and MS Edge. Our products are available SaaS and On-Premise server solutions.
What You’ll Do
- Communication with potential and existing customers.
- Handle inbound leads.
- Manage accounts and leads in CRM.
- Build and maintain long-term customer relationships.
- Answer customer questions and collaborate with the product team in resolving customer issues.
- Complete vendor forms or questionnaires provided by customers.
- Analyze and track KPI, create reports.
- Keep customers satisfied and engaged with products and services.
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation abilities.
- Upper-intermediate level of spoken and written English.
- Understanding of business correspondence principles.
- At least basic understanding of accounting and sales principles.
- Attention to detail and good research skills.
- Customer-centric approach in work.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Initiative, self-organized and motivated, eager to learn new things, and able to multitask.
Would Be a Plus
- Experience in B2B sales or marketing.
- Experience with CRMs (Salesforce, Salesmate), Google Workspace (Gmail, Docs, Sheets, Meet), help desk support software (Jira Service Desk).
- Good understanding of software development and the product management process.
What We Offer
- Become the part of the product team.
- Ability to grow into an independent Sales Manager.
- Compensation of conferences, and educational programs.
- Flexible schedule, option to work remotely when necessary.
- Compensation package.