Team Work Spirit is looking for DevOps Engineers
In the project, we use mostly AWS (CloudFormation, Lambda, EC2, ELB, ASG, AMI, IAM), Jenkins, Kubernetes, and Elastic Container Service.
General expectations from the DevOps Engineer are like this:
- 2+ years of DevOps experience
- Linux administration;
- CI experience with Jenkins or equivalent;
- AWS (EC2, VPC, Autoscaling, S3, RDS, CloudWatch, etc.);
- Kubernetes and Elastic Container Service.
- Automation, IaC: Terraform, Chef, Ansible, SaltStack;
- MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB;
- Bash and/or Python;
- English — intermediate (communication with English-speaking teams)
If you’re familiar with any technology from AWS and Automation lines, that’s fine, being strong with LAMP/LEMP stack is required
- A flexible schedule;
- Compensation for training and advancement of qualification after a year of cooperation;
- 5 days — sick days, 15 vacations;
- Compensation of taxes by the company;
- Accounting support
- English classes.
If you are interested, let’s talk more!