Team Work Spirit is looking for DevOps Engineers
In the project, we use mostly AWS (CloudFormation, Lambda, EC2, ELB, ASG, AMI, IAM), Jenkins, Kubernetes, and Elastic Container Service.
General expectations from the DevOps Engineer are like this:
* Linux administration;
* CI experience with Jenkins or equivalent;
* AWS (EC2, VPC, Autoscaling, S3, RDS, CloudWatch, etc.);
* Kubernetes and Elastic Container Service.
* Automation, IaC: Terraform, Chef, Ansible, SaltStack;
* MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB;
* Bash and/or Python;
* English — intermediate.
If you’re familiar with any technology from AWS and Automation lines, that’s fine, being strong with LAMP/LEMP stack is required
Office in BC Diamond City, flexible schedule, hybrid office/home system after adaptation to the project tasks/team; 31 paid days for sick leave, holidays, vacation; compensation for training and professional development after a year of cooperation, English classes.
In the project, we use mostly AWS (CloudFormation, Lambda, EC2, ELB, ASG, AMI, IAM), Jenkins, Kubernetes and Elastic Container Service.