Your role, as a UX/UI Designer, will be to work closely inside the product design team to launch innovative tech products ranging from IoT Cloud solutions to FinTech platforms.
In this role, you will be a key contributor and collaborate with business owners, product owners, designers, developers, and product managers. Deliverables will include, design mockups, experience flows, prototyping, design presentations, production of visual assets, process design and development, and follow up for proper implementation.
Stages of the Interview
- Portfolio screening
- Interview with a recruiter (15-20 minutes)
- Final interview with the Chief Design Officer (60 minutes +/-)
- Chief Design Officer
- 5 UI/UX Designers
- Design flows and experiences that are simple, effective, and stylish;
- Contribute to high-level strategic decisions with the rest of the product and executive teams;
- Work with engineers and product and project managers to define both the long-term strategy and short-term tactics for our products;
- Work closely with designers on your team to develop and expand product design systems;
- Participate in design reviews and share your work regularly with the design team and company leadership;
- Take broad, conceptual ideas and turn them into something useful and valuable for the target users;
- Partner with Product Managers, engineers, researchers and content strategists to oversee the user experience of a product from conception until launch.
Requirements You Are...
- Able to identify emerging trends and frame why they are relevant to business challenges
- Collaborative, innovative, and a creative, non-linear thinker — with the execution skills to make it all count
- Looking to challenge your skills and abilities
- A constantly evolving person with a hunger for learning and growth
- A person who can transform ideas into effective design
- The one who can find creative solutions to the specific problem
- 3+ years of experience, designing web, mobile or B2B applications, with a strong portfolio that demonstrates your role in Web, Digital, UX/Product, and everything in between.
- A portfolio that helps you demonstrate your design capability, style and overall ability to think strategically (relevant client work preferred but could include conceptual and personal work as well)
- Outstanding design skills with Sketch or Figma
- Strategic and creative thinking that will support project goals
- Ability to collaborate when prototyping designs using tools like Sketch, Figma, etc.
- Ability to work with design system and evolve it
- Expertise in the distinct platform differences between Desktop, mobile web, iOS and Android
- Ability to bridge the gaps between business needs and technical feasibility
- Intermediate or higher spoken and written English
- Desire to work in a start-up style environment
As a Plus
- A foundation in Computer Science (algorithms, data structures, design patterns, etc.)
- Familiarity with complex B2B systems
- Experience working on large complex digital projects