• Experience on SQL Server 2014/2016/2017 Management min 3 years.
• Configuration and maintenance of Always On High availability AG and Log Shipping.
• Experience in identifying performance issues and tuning.
• SQL Server best practices related to storage, DB file growth and installation in production environments.
• SQL Server database migrations and upgrades.
• Experience on database security, permissions and encryptions method.
• TSQL and LINQ programming — writing Stored procedures.
• SSRS and SSAS Experience.
• Windows Server Administration Experience.
• Oracle database support.
• .NET Framework, ASP.NET.
• Provide performance monitor reports.
• Experience on the Azure cloud.
• Competitive salary based on your experience level
• Full-time work schedule
• Friendly and trustful atmosphere
• Professional and career growth opportunities
• Big goals, challenging work and meaningful feedback
• Opportunity to work and communicate directly with the customers
• Your health support via compensation of sports activities, vacation policy and private medical insurance
• Free English classes
• Modern and comfortable office in the city-center
• Leisure activities in the office
• Bike parking zone
The Database Administrator (DBA) is primarily responsible for the technical aspects of client database performance management, troubleshooting and clustering in a high-availability environment. This includes, but is not limited to: data migrations, maintenance of Roundhouse Scripts, Manual Schema Compares/Updates and SaaS production environment support.
The DBA works closely with the SysOps, DevOps and Development teams on performance tuning, troubleshooting, code development and code updates.
In addition, the DBA manages custom configuration and works closely with the release management team in deploying code pushes and setting up/maintaining reporting services.
TEAM International is looking for an experienced SQL Server DBA to join our team in Kharkiv.
The client is the leading visionary technology provider for the staffing and recruiting industry and is the chosen partner for thousands of successful firms around the world.