TEAM International is looking for a junior-level Data Engineer to join our migration team in Kharkiv.
The client is the leading visionary technology provider for the staffing and recruiting industry and is the chosen partner for thousands of successful firms around the world. You will be working in a team which provides data migration services to their new and existing customers.
In this role you will be:
• Reviewing mapping documents against client data.
• Transforming extracted source data in line with the agreed mapping document and associated logic.
• Loading data using the import tool
• Ensuring the data transferred has completed successfully (check record counts etc.).
• Issuing investigation and resolution.
• Doing technical review of mapping documents.
• Providing estimates for new work.
• Providing status reports to customers on current progress.
• Consulting customers — working with customers to discuss their requirements and how these can be achieved.
• Regularly communicating with customers — email, phone, Lync, site visits.
• Identifying and communicating risks to customers.
• Identifying and communicating potential improvements to the data transfer process to improve service and reduce costs.
• Working with time logs — daily in order to make sure that both invoices and reports are accurate.
You are a good fit if you have:
• Previous experience of handling and working with large file sets
• Proficiency in T-SQL/SQL Server
• Proficiency in and working knowledge of data transformation tools
• Understanding of relational databases, relational theory, query optimization, and database schemas
• Ability to analyze and interpret data from multiple sources
• At least intermediate English (written and spoken)
• Strong attention to detail and organizational and time management skills
• Scripting Language knowledge is a plus
• Competitive salary based on your experience level
• Full-time work schedule
• Friendly and trustful atmosphere
• Professional and career growth opportunities
• Big goals, challenging work and meaningful feedback
• Opportunity to work and communicate directly with the customers
• Your health support via compensation of sports activities, vacation policy and private medical insurance
• Free English classes
• Modern and comfortable office in the city-center
• Leisure activities in the office
• Bike parking zone