• Experience testing scalable web/desktop applications
• Working knowledge of MSSQL
• Excellent QA attitude and ability to drive process improvements
• Experience in writing test plans, designing/executing test cases, and issues reporting
• Experience with API testing tools like SoapUI or Postman
• Ability to read code
• Good English writing and speaking skills
• SCRUM methodology understanding
• Strong willingness to learn, collaborate and communicate
• .NET background knowledge and basic OOP would be a plus
• Minimal communication overhead and maximum focus on product development
• Supportive working climate with flexible work practices
• Openness to new ideas
• Friendly and trustful atmosphere
• Professional and career growth opportunities
• Big goals, challenging work and meaningful feedback
• Your health support via compensation of sports activities, vacation policy, and private medical insurance
• Free English classes
What you can expect:
• Be a part of the development team building the solution with a cloud-based authentication
• Build product architecture based on object-oriented design principles.
Our Client is a leading provider of sustainable productivity solutions, who is specializing in developing, manufacturing, servicing, and renting industrial tools, is looking for a middle manual QA to help dev team to deliver high quality for Asset & Workforce Management System.
As a member of the development team, you will be responsible for Project quality.