• 5+ years’ experience working with SQL databases
• Experience with data conversion is required
• Strong customer service skills and ability to organize and plan work independently
• Required Skills: SQL / T-SQL / SQL-Server
• Additional Skills: SSRS, SSIS, XML
• Education: B.S. in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent
• Competitive salary based on your experience level
• Full-time work schedule
• Friendly and trustful atmosphere
• Professional and career growth opportunities
• Big goals, challenging work and meaningful feedback
• Opportunity to work and communicate directly with the customers
• Your health support via compensation of sports activities, vacation policy and private medical insurance
• Free English classes
• Modern and comfortable office in the city-center
• Leisure activities in the office
• Bike parking zone
• Write SQL and T-SQL scripts/statements to analyze and translate customer data from one database(s) to another
• Interface directly with the customer to define mapping specifications based on data analysis
• Take ownership of design, development and testing of all data transformation, extraction and migration activities
• Working with the Project Manager to ensure that all migration/conversion issues are resolved on time
• Work with data owners to verify and obtain approval that any transformed data retains its accuracy
• Execute data migration jobs as required
TEAM International is growing the team of Data Engineers and looking for two more SQL Server professionals to join our Kharkiv or Kyiv teams.
The client is the leading visionary technology provider for the staffing and recruiting industry and is the chosen partner for thousands of successful firms around the world.
The Data Engineer is primarily responsible for the technical aspects of transferring clients’ data from legacy systems (databases) to staffing and recruiting product database during project implementation phase. This includes, but is not limited to, data analysis and research, data mapping documentation development, prepare data (clean, transform and merge different sources) for transferring during migrations, migration flow development (SQL queries/views development), migration metrics gathering and reporting. The Data Engineer works closely with the project’s Business Analyst (BA) and management team in scheduling migration processes.
Other responsibilities may include development, research and/or usage of 3rd party tools to aid in data migrations and development.