· 2+ years of hands-on Azure experience
· Strong background in Windows systems administration
· Background in Linux systems administration is a plus
· Experience with configuration management tools, either Microsoft SCCM, PowerShell DSC. Ansible, Puppet, Chef, SaltStack is a significant plus
· Scripting experience, either PHP, Perl, Python, Ruby
· Strong experience in PowerShell scripting. Bash is a plus
· SysOps experience with SQL Server is a significant plus
· Experience of work with either Jenkins, TeamCity, Bamboo, Octopus
· Experience of work with App Servers IIS
Would be a plus:
Soft Skills Requirements
· Intermediate verbal and writing English skills.
· Experience in Agile methodology
· Understanding of ITIL practices
· Strong Understanding of DevOps methodologies
· Either MCSA, MCSE, MCSD Certification is a plus
· Comfortable with frequent, incremental code testing and deployment
· Strong grasp of automation tools
· Able to use a wide variety of open source technologies and tools
· Able to code and script
· Deploying, automating, maintaining and managing Azure cloud-based production system, to ensure the availability, performance, scalability and security of productions systems.
· Build, release and configuration management process of production systems.
· Pre-production Acceptance Testing to help assure the quality of our products/services.
· System troubleshooting and problem-solving across platform and application domains.
· Suggesting architecture improvements, recommending process improvements.
· Evaluate new technology options and vendor products.
· Ensuring critical system security through the use of best in class cloud security solutions
· Automate new and existing processes/environment to build, test and deploy software and infrastructure
· Define and improve new and existing infrastructure for performance monitoring and anomaly detection
· Create tools and workflows that make yours and other engineer’s lives easier
· Measure, optimize and support system performance
· Work with configuration system and infrastructure management
· Monitor applications with Application Performance Monitoring tools
· Code in one or more of several popular programming languages.
· Build automation scripts for ongoing projects
· Support the deployment of applications into those environments.
· Automate everything.
· Build proactive monitoring and alerting tools.
You will work with a product, that serve the US