Our client is one of the world’s most reliable telecommunications technology and solutions provider.
The commitment is to successfully deliver solutions that can enable digital transformation, ultimately building a connected global community.
From edge to cloud, we support service providers to plan, design, engineer, monitor, protect and simplify network complexity in a vendor-agnostic NFV and SDN ecosystem.
The portfolio of solutions can enable services and revenue from 5G, IoT, AI, and Cloud TV technologies.
- 0.5 −1 year practical experience in different types of testing, good understanding/experience in exploratory testing;
- University degree, preferably in Computer Science (or equivalent);
- Understanding of development life cycles and testing activities for each stage;
- Understanding of testing principles and role of QA in development process;
- Ability to read, understand and analyse requirements; ability to review the requirements and create a clear and well-structured test documentation on the base of the provided requirements;
- Ability to write/design/execute clear and structured test cases, report issues;
- Good understanding/experience of work with bug tracking systems, know bugs lifecycle;
- Basic experience in tasks estimation;
- Ability to give clear reporting of the work results;
- Basic knowledge in CI tools using (Jenkins, Bitbucket);
- Basic knowledge in version control tools (SVN, Git);
- Familiarity with Databases on basic level — ability to search and validate data on the base of the needed criterias.
- Basic knowledge in Java or any other programming language;
- Experience in using Docker, Kubernetes, Helm is a benefit;
- Be able to communicate with client written and verbal daily, on technical matters.
Desirable Soft skills:
- Discipline and strong attention to details.
- Smart, getting things quickly, desire for self-improvement.
- Strong willingness to learn, collaborate, and communicate.
- Good English writing and speaking skills — Intermediate to Advanced.