Flagship product — Account-Based marketing platform/solution driven by AI. We work with one of the largest B2B data sets in the world and leverage Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning to solve the most complex challenges in B2B marketing.
The biggest and fastest-growing companies in the world rely on our platform to drive their account-based strategies and maximize B2B go-to-market performance. We pioneered the ABM category nearly a decade ago, and today we lead the industry as an indispensable part of the B2B tech stack. We offer the only end-to-end Account-Based Experience (ABX) solution that helps B2B companies find, engage, and close the accounts that matter most. Our success would not be possible without the driven and collaborative teams.
- Possess expert level proficiency in Terraform, Python, Shell, Jenkins, Git, Containers and Kubernetes, Service Mesh (Istio)
- Strong experience of working on IaaS platforms like AWS, GCP
- Java/performance tuning experience
- Engineering/SRE background is a plus
- Prior experience in building SaaS capabilities is a huge plus
- Strong understanding of application development methodologies and ability to implement development/deployment/monitoring workflows and processes through the automated frameworks; strong knowledge of Agile methodology.
- Expertise with enterprise data center technologies including storage, networking, and security definitions
- Working knowledge of disaster recovery, high availability and other technologies and principles that support business continuity; experience with DR capabilities in cloud environments
- Experience with optimizing applications, both stand-alone and in distributed systems to maximize performance; maintaining infrastructure and ensuring stability while adding new features.
- Remote or office work according to your preferences
- Competitive salary based on your experience level
- Free English classes
- 23+ working days of 100% paid vacation and sick days
- Sports reimbursement program
- Medical insurance health plan.