Apply principles of accounting to conduct accounting transactions, analyze financial information and prepare operational and financial reports.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries to the Accounting System.
- Fixed Assets Tracking
- Audit certain transactions to ensure accuracy and completeness; take corrective measures to prevent mistakes.
- Perform Accounts Receivable transactions.
- Other projects/tasks as assigned by Finance & Accounting Manager.
- 1+ years of general Accounting experience
- Naturally interested in working with accounting figures, reports
- Advanced knowledge and ability to work with Excel
- Willing to work at a high level of intensity and fast pace to support the needs of rapidly growing businesses
- Solid analytical skills and solution driver thinker
- Able to work with minimum supervision
- Friendly, confident, attentive to details
- Good team player, ready to cooperate and share/learn knowledge
- NetSuite experience is a plus, GAAP knowledge is a plus
- Intermediate English language level required. This involves good reading and writing English, and good orientation in grammar.
- Ability to prepare accounting reports in English and to converse in writing with the client(s), if necessary.
- 10 am — 7 pm
- Flexibility in working hours for meetings scheduled with headquarters at later UA business hours