TEAM International Services Inc., is a US-owned and managed software development and technology consulting company with almost 30 years of experience and 1000+ employees on board globally. With delivery hubs in the US, Colombia, Ukraine, and Poland, we create dedicated teams for organizations to fill technological and expertise gaps. Furthermore, we develop our own products for the healthcare and oil & gas industries.
We are looking for Chief Accountant UA for full-time employment.
- Cooperate with a bank, a notary, state institutions, and tax authorities in UA
- Supervise, coordinate, and monitor department activities (including PE (FOP))
- Monitor and correct common databases
- Organize payments and their reporting
- Coordinate and participate in the accounting for 5 LLCs (VAT, Single Tax, Noncommercial representative office, possible entrance to Diia City)
- Develop, implement, and track internal controls
- Manage accounting department
- Participate in policy updates and writing guidelines
- Participate in automatization of company processes in UA accounting
- 2+ years in a similar position or 5+ years of accounting experience
- Good knowledge of UA accounting and tax legislation
- Skilled in Microsoft suite (Excel in particular); proficient in complex accounting systems (1C, BAS, Medoc, Vchasno)
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Friendly, confident, attentive to details and willing to find win-win solutions
- Willing to work at a high level of intensity and multitasking and fast pace to support the needs of rapidly changing environment
- Education: University degree, preferably in Accounting/Finance.
Nice to have skills: NetSuite
- Supportive work climate with flexible work practices
- 23 working days of paid vacation and paid sick days
- Medical insurance health plan
- Sports reimbursement program