TEAM International is looking for a Lead Java Developer for full-time employment.
We are building a product for the customer based in the U.S. The product is an Electronic Health Records platform used by inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation health care facilities in the U.S. The solution is a web-based SaaS-enabled platform that bi-directionally integrates with other 3rd party applications such as pharmacies, labs, and other applications through 3rd party APIs. The project team has been working with a cutting-edge approach for the medical industry in the U.S. The platform’s aim is to ultimately ease the daily work of Nurses, Physicians, Therapists, and other users through automation and decision support. The product is actively growing by adding the new functionality as well as via enhancing and completely re-working the existing parts.
The front-end is written as a single page application using Angular 12 framework (it runs legacy parts of our application written in AngularJS), that interacts with the backend written in Java by means of REST services with JSON payload.
The backend is a set of microservices written in Java. They interact with each other and the front-end via REST services with JSON payload.
Server-side: Java 8, Groovy, Vert.x, Tomcat, Spring, Jersey, AWS SDK, Cassandra, MariaDB, Solr, RESTful APIs.
As a Lead Java Developer, you will be accountable for the following directions and areas:
Good to have
• Competitive salary based on your experience level
• Full-time work schedule
• Friendly and trustful atmosphere
• Professional and career growth opportunities
• Big goals, challenging work and meaningful feedback
• Opportunity to work and communicate directly with the customers
• Your health support via compensation of sports activities, vacation policy, and private medical insurance
• Free English classes
• Modern and comfortable office in the city center
• Leisure activities in the office
• Bike parking zone