We are looking for a TEAM member who is expected to create and maintain a pleasant work environment, ensuring high levels of organizational effectiveness, communication and safety, support and implement corporate HR practices on location level.
- Making sure the office is always well maintained, including basic maintenance and facility management. Monitoring and suggesting improvements in the cooperation with vendors as well as ways to save costs on purchases;
- Organizing daily office functioning: ordering kitchen and office supplies, managing cleaning staff, keeping track of office expenses (budget planning and monthly expense reporting);
- Maintaining cozy office environment: ordering furniture, overseeing the renovation process, suggesting ways to improve current office space;
- Supporting employees regarding office related requests;
- Organization of corporate events;
- Communication with external suppliers (e.g., internet providers) and solving respective issues;
- Handling office security issues;
- Collaboration with the system administration department in Kharkiv and implementation the department policy in Kyiv, solving ongoing technical issues in the office;
- Business trips organization: making travel arrangements and reservation accommodations according to the approved budget. Providing hospitality to TEAM’s guests in Kyiv office (airport pick-up, taxi arrangements etc);
- Collaboration with other departments and supporting implementation of the corporate policies in Kyiv.
- Collaboration with delivery management on HR processes and implementing corporate HR practices on location level;
- Newcomers onboarding and adaptation;
- Conducting 1×1 meetings with employees and developing retention plans;
- Facilitating performance review meetings;
- Conducting exit interviews and off-boarding procedure.
- 2+ year of experience in administrative position (Office manager, HR Assistant, HR Administrator);
- Advanced English writing and speaking skills;
- 1+ year of experience in HR will be a big plus;
- Analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills;
- Planning and organization skills;
- Strong interpersonal communication and negotiation skills;
- Ability to work independently;
- Cost-saving oriented: showing initiative on introducing process improvements, office infrastructure improvements/changes and new ways to save costs;
- Customer-friendly approach;
- Experience in IT will be a plus;
- Completed higher education.
- Supportive work climate with flexible work practices
- 23 working days of paid vacation and paid sick days
- Medical insurance health plan
- Sports reimbursement program
- Modern and comfortable office facilities near the city-center.