We are an Offshore Development Center for one of the biggest European telecom companies. Our big friendly development team is located in Kharkiv and we closely cooperate with Product Owners and Business owners from Denmark to understand customer’s business and provide the best solutions for their needs.
Our team implemented a new system from scratch and now we are working to make it mature by adding new functionality and optimizing the delivery process.
- In collaboration with operation manager establishes and ensures operation processes needed to support One Screen application
- Daily work includes:
- Event management: Monitor application performance and health using AppDynamics
- Incident management: Handle all incoming incidents from help desk. Solve or dispatch and ensure correct status of incidents and communication to stakeholders
- Change request: Handle and organize change requests including deployment of patches and projects to production
- Access management: Administrate user rights and access to EPiServer
- Problem management: Proactive problem management which leads to fewer incidents in future
- Application management: Setup and maintain One Screen application on the serves
- Create and maintain IT support knowledge base, user guides, and FAQs.
- Personal qualifications:
- Technical background
- Experience from application operation or helpdesk
- Structured and high attention to details and adherence to processes
- Good planning skills
- Proactive attitude
- Good level of English, verbal and written
- Competitive salary based on your experience level;
- Friendly and trustful atmosphere;
- Professional and career growth opportunities;
- Big goals, challenging work and meaningful feedback;
- Opportunity to work and communicate directly with the customers;
- Your health support via compensation of sports activities, vacation policy, and private medical insurance;
- Modern and comfortable office near the city center.