Customer’s company produces solutions that are changing the way individuals navigate healthcare by providing them with the tools and support necessary to make savvy decisions on how to spend their medical funds.
Expectations for the role:
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the execution of projects
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Manage changes to the project scopes, project schedules, and costs
- Manage the relationship with client and vendor stakeholders
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to ensure project success
What you bring to the team:
- 3 — 4 years experience as an IT Project Manager or relevant role
- Experience in Microsoft Project or other project management tools/platforms.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to motivate team members to complete projects on time with high quality
- Exceptional interpersonal and leadership skills
- Strong competency in planning, project management, and organization
- Solid analytical and strategic analysis
- Proficiency in presenting project timelines and navigating risks
- Experience with Agile Software Development Lifecycle
Skills and experiences that will set you apart:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Engineering, Business, or other related fields.
- Project Management certification
- Experience in managing teams is a plus