TEAM International Services Inc., is a US-owned and managed software development and technology consulting company with almost 30 years of experience and 1000+ employees on board globally. With delivery hubs in the US, Colombia, Ukraine, and Poland, we create dedicated teams for organizations to fill technological and expertise gaps. Furthermore, we develop our own products for the healthcare and oil & gas industries.
- Analyze, validate and review requirements
- Create, run test cases, create data sets and test suites
- Understand and work in accordance with the processes of the methodology used on the project
- Perform functional manual, usability, localization testing
- Report work results to a bug tracking system
- 0,5+ years of practical experience in functional manual testing;
- Understanding of development life cycles and testing activities for each stage;
- Understanding of testing principles and the role of QA in the development process;
- Ability to understand and prioritize business requirements of various stakeholders from the testing point of view;
- Ability to read, understand and analyze requirements, report any inconsistencies in requirements;
- Ability to create/design/execute clear and structured test cases based on requirements;
- Good understanding/experience of work with bug tracking systems, know bugs lifecycle;
- Basic experience in tasks estimation; knowledge of SQL queries
- University degree, preferably in Computer Science (or equivalent);
- At least Intermediate spoken level of English and ability to communicate with a distributed team.