TEAM International is looking for a Delivery Manager to join its Lviv office.
As a Delivery Manager, you will be taking a key role in TEAM International daily operations, driving service excellence across multiple delivery teams in Lviv and Lublin, cooperating with Delivery, Sales, and Talent Success teams to start and grow effective relationships with the clients, and serving as a primary contact point for multiple stakeholders.
You will report directly to the local Unit Manager, who will set goals and KPIs and provide you with support and guidance with the daily tasks.
- Participate in the full life cycle of pre-sales activities
- Build the delivery teams that match client’s business and technical goals
- Define client’s objectives and align company’s and delivery team efforts to reach them
- Ensure high standards of delivery excellence, monitor and improve project’s practices
- Serve as a main driver and champion of the cooperation with the client, build long-lasting and trusty relationships
- Provide regular updates to the client’s and TEAM’s stakeholders, proactively manage both positive and negative risks
- Act as an escalation point for clients and delivery teams and ensure timely resolutions of any issues that might come up
- Support delivery team members to ensure work satisfaction and recognition of their efforts
- Collaborate with various departments to achieve smooth execution of internal operations
- Monitor and control project’s budget KPIs
In the first month, your goal will be to:
- Meet with key internal stakeholders, — top management, functional department leads, back office, etc.
- Learn about our operations model, processes, and practices
In the first three months, your goal will be to:
- Take over two-three projects, establish an organized and steady working routine
- Participate in pre-sales activities
In the first six months, your goal will be to:
- Take over a key strategic account
- Convert at least one pre-sale opportunity into a successful collaboration
- At least 5 years of combined project, technical account, and delivery management experience in the IT outsourcing industry
- Strong understanding of modern technologies and solutions
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, at least advanced level of spoken and written English
- Exceptional leadership and organizational skills
- Service and customer-oriented attitude
- Technical background and hands-on experience in software development, quality assurance, or related field
- University degree, preferably in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or relevant certification
- Competitive salary based on your experience level;
- Friendly and trustful atmosphere;
- Professional and career growth opportunities;
- Big goals, challenging work, and meaningful feedback;
- Opportunity to work and communicate directly with the customers;
- Your health support via compensation of sports activities, vacation policy, and private medical insurance;
- Modern and comfortable office near the city center.