We are looking for an experienced Brand Manager to develop and implement marketing activities that increase brand value for TEAM International employees, brand awareness and, as a result, local market share. As an Employer Brand Manager you will work closely with different teams to create and execute marketing initiatives that resonate with our targeted audiences and aligned with company growth plans. You will also be tasked with analyzing and segmenting internal targeted audiences, developing budgets, developing internal communications strategies, and assessing KPIs.
To be successful as an Employer Brand Manager, you should have a good understanding of market trends and continuously monitor competitor activity. You will also be responsible for conducting internal surveys, analyzing data, developing strategies and reporting on brand performance.
- Analyzing and segmenting internal targeted audiences.
- Researching and analyzing market trends and competitor activity.
- Developing and implementing strategies that resonate with the targeted audiences.
- Planning and executing marketing initiatives including campaigns, events, sponsorships and corporate social responsibility programs.
- Measuring and reporting on campaign performance and assessing KPIs.
- Building brand awareness and increasing brand value within the company.
- Developing and executing internal communications strategies and plans.
- Collaborating with different teams such as marketing, creative, legal, etc.
- Overseeing the production of advertisements, promotional materials and mail campaigns.
- Controlling anti-crisis communications (negative reviews, articles, mentions, etc.).
- Ensuring that messaging and marketing activities are aligned with brand and company values.
- Degree in business, marketing or related field.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Previous experience in developing brand and marketing strategies.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Previous experience in managing and leading teams.
- Highly organized and perform well under pressure.
- Budget management skills.
- Strong research and analytical skills.
- Competitive salary based on your experience level.
- Full-time work schedule.
- Friendly and trustful atmosphere.
- Professional and career growth opportunities.
- Big goals, challenging work and meaningful feedback.
- Opportunity to work and communicate directly with the customers.
- Your health support via compensation of sports activities, vacation policy, and private medical insurance.
- Free English classes.
- Modern and comfortable office in the city-center.
- Leisure activities in the office.
- Bike parking zone.