Our client is an Austrian software company with 8 locations in 5 countries that is offering a comprehensive BSS (business support solution) which is often used in the telecom industry (some of their clients: Deutsche Telekom, T-Mobile Germany, Swisscom, Tele2, NetCologne, T-Systems and 1nce IoT).
Project tech stack:
Java, Spring, Ajax, Hibernate, REST, JSF and/or React & Next.js, git, gitLabCI, PostgreSQL & Oracle Databases.
Your role in the team:
- Active participation in the entire software lifecycle, from requirements analysis to deployment in the Scrum team
- Design and development of high-performance and scalable — mostly based on microservice — software architectures in the Java environment
- Interface development and connection of the software to various database systems
- Depending on your knowledge and preferences, you can deepen yourself in the areas of deployment, performance tuning, migration, security or solution architecture and take on more tasks here in the future
- Regular customer exchange as part of the Daily Scrum Meetings
- Mentor for junior developers.
- Java developer with 3-5+ experience
- Frameworks: JSF, Ajax, Spring, Axis 2, Hibernate, XML Beans, primefaces J2EE
- Application/Webserver: Jboss/Wild Fly, Maven, Tomcat, Jenkins
- Databases: Oracle 12, PostgreSQL, MS SQL Server
- Interfaces: Hibernate, XMLBeans, JMS, AXIS2, SOAP, REST/JSON, Webservices, etc
- Ideally, experience with cloud technologies as well as Kubernetes or Docker
- Good spoken English
- Agile mindset and experience with agile development methods such as Scrum
- Strong communication capability in order to work in an agile team.
- Remote or office work according to your preferences
- Competitive salary based on your experience level
- Free English classes
- 23+ working days of 100% paid vacation and sick days
- Sports reimbursement program
- Medical insurance health plan
- Modern and comfortable office facilities near the city center.