The engineer will be involved with a variety of activities across the infrastructure space, including the creation of Azure Functions for serverless jobs scheduling, building, configuring, and deploying CI/CD pipelines (for Azure Data Factory, Data Warehouse, and Azure functions) within Azure DevOps and the setup/administration and ongoing support for Azure Kubernetes, And other Azure Cloud resources, so we’re looking for someone who is comfortable working on a variety of technologies alongside providing support both at a technical and operational level.
- 2+ years of DevOps experience
- Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS) — Configuration, deployment and support
- Knowledge of configuration management tools like Puppet, Ansible or Terraform.
- Good knowledge of Windows or Linux Operating Systems.
- Good Understanding of the Microsoft Azure DevOps services, build/release pipelines.
- Experience with at least one scripting language (bash, python, PowerShell)
- Good understanding of the Microsoft Azure platform and associated features such as Azure Functions and Data Factory (experience of working with Python would be useful, but not essential)
- TeamCity / Jenkins experience would be a plus
- Experience with version control systems (preferably Git).
- Understanding of TCP and IP networking protocols and related technologies.
- Good communication skills in English, written and verbal.
- Microsoft 365 experience would be a plus.
- Remote or office work according to your preferences
- Competitive salary based on your experience level
- Free English classes
- 23+ working days of 100% paid vacation and sick days
- Sports reimbursement program
- Medical insurance health plan
- Modern and comfortable office facilities near the city center.