● Proven 3+ years of experience in design with a strong portfolio;
● Experience with Adobe CS, Figma;
● Experience working with team collaboration and project management tools;
● Ability to give, accept, and apply constructive criticism from peers and clients;
● Stay up-to-date with the latest trends, current tools, and best practices in design;
● Good English communication skills.
● Experience in photography;
● Experience with illustrations;
● Experience with simple 2d animation (Spine, After Effects or similar), 3D rendering (Blender, 3ds Max or similar);
● Being able to understand complex workflows and processes and visualize them in an easy-to-view graphic;
● Basic knowledge of CSS and HTML.
● Supportive work climate with flexible work practices
● Medical insurance health plan
● Sports reimbursement program
● 23 working days of 100% paid vacation and paid sick days
● Free English classes.
● Think creatively, share ideas, and develop new design concepts, graphics, and layouts;
● Create visual content for web, digital, and printed materials;
● Execute high-quality graphic packages based on existing designs or style-guides;
● Create visual graphics for marketing materials including but not limited to: websites and landing pages, infographics, document templates, email templates, illustrative charts and graphs, and other materials;
● Coordinate with outside agencies and printers as needed;
● Contribute to team efforts by accomplishing tasks and meeting deadlines.
We are looking for a Visual Designer to join Marketing team.
You will be designing a wide variety of creative elements for both digital and offline use. To be successful in this position, you should be a self-starter, good communicator, capable of providing innovative ideas and output, while showing great attention to detail.