Start your career with TEAM International and take advantage of the knowledge and benefits of working for a global IT company.
Apply as a QA Automation Trainee to build your professional journey!
• You have a desire to become a QA engineer
• aspiration to grow and develop automation testing skills
• basic programming skills (OOP and terminology understanding, basic C# knowledge, algorithms, etc)
• At least Intermediate spoken level of English;
• guidance of an experienced mentor
• an opportunity to develop your skills in a real project
• a chance to participate in challenging tasks
• an opportunity to improve your English while communicating with international clients.
We also offer:
Your health support via compensation of sports activities, vacation policy, and private medical insurance;
Friendly and trustful atmosphere;
Professional and career growth opportunities;
Our client is a leading wholesale provider of reinsurance, insurance and other insurance-based forms of risk transfer, headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland. Dealing directly and working through brokers, its global client base consists of insurance companies, mid-to-large-sized corporations, and public sector clients.