• 3+ years of experience building robust and scalable services in Scala
• Solid knowledge of backend server components. performance optimization and scaling complex systems
• Able to write idiomatic Scala as well as easily understand existing code written in Scala
• Good knowledge of Scala tools, libraries and frameworks like sbt, ZIO.
• Able to build, deploy and monitor a microservice from scratch.
• Able to write complex database queries in SQL.
• Experience with Postgres and any columnar database.
• Remote or office work according to your preferences
• Competitive salary based on your experience level
• Free English classes
• 23+ working days of 100% paid vacation and sick days
• Sports reimbursement program
• Medical insurance health plan
• Modern and comfortable office facilities near the city center.
Flagship product — Account-Based marketing platform / solution driven by AI. We work with one of the largest B2B data sets in the world and leverages Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning to solve the most complex challenges in B2B marketing.
The biggest and fastest-growing companies in the world rely on our platform to drive their account-based strategies and maximize B2B go-to-market performance. We pioneered the ABM category nearly a decade ago, and today we lead the industry as an indispensable part of the B2B tech stack. We offer the only end-to-end Account-Based Experience (ABX) solution that helps B2B companies find, engage, and close the accounts that matter most. Our success would not be possible without the driven and collaborative teams.
About the Analytics Team:
This team is responsible for the Analytics Service that powers the ABM Platform. The Analytics Service is responsible for processing and analyzing large volumes of data and responding to complex queries in real time as well as supporting other systems for batch processing. The service is written in Scala and powered by a columnar database. As a member of the Analytics team, you will be responsible for building, maintaining and monitoring the service that runs on hundreds of nodes.