• 3+ years of practical experience in web development on Microsoft technology stack (C#, ASP.NET MVC)
• Good knowledge of OOP and design principles (SOLID)
• Clean Code as the most important principle
• Experience with CSS preprocessors like Sass or Less. Sass is preferred
• Experience in responsive design; an eye for web design (without being a designer)
• Experience with Git Source Control Management system (or others) and issue trackers (Jira)
• Understanding of Agile methodologies
• Understanding of unit testing concepts (NUnit and Moq) and UI autotests
• At least intermediate spoken level of English
• Be involved in business needs discussion
• Influence tech solutions to solve business issues
• Contribute to customer business development
• Work on integration of different systems: Payment systems, Digital signature systems.
• Work on current solution continuous improvement to respond to dynamic market changes
• Contribute to CI/CD implementation
• Take a part in architecture decisions
• ASP.NET MVC 5.0 (C# 6.0)
• Web API and REST Services
• EPiServer CMS (or other)
• Teamcity, Ansible
We are an Offshore Development Center for one of the biggest European telecom companies. Our big friendly development team is located in Kharkiv and we closely cooperate with Product Owners and Business owners from Denmark to understand customer’s business and provide the best solutions for their needs.
Our team implemented a new system from scratch and now we are working to make it mature by adding new functionality and optimizing the delivery process. Our current technical goal is to setup CI/CD process properly in order to be able to deliver changes to production daily.