• Experience with Docker containers
• Deep knowledge of Kubernetes orchestration
• Experience with Helm, Helmfile
• CI/CD tools experience (TeamCity, Jenkins), preferably Jenkins
• Experience with version control systems (Git or similar)
• Configuration Management experience, preferably Ansible
• Good scripting skills (Bash, PowerShell, Python)
• Experience with monitoring systems (Prometheus, Grafana, AppDynamics)
• Experience with logging tools (ELK, EFK)
• Network troubleshooting and configuration skills (DNS, HTTP, SSL, TCP/IP, etc.)
• Linux and Windows OS knowledge
• Experience in using MySQL, MongoDB, Redis
• Experience with AWS
• Intermediate English language proficiency
• Good communication skills
∙ Build and deploy software as well as build, document, and automate/script processes.
∙ Error searching of environmental issues
∙ Maintain and develop environments of all types from dev to prod in cooperation with architects and operation.
∙ Direct merge process in connection with new releases
∙ Documenting the artifacts included in building a test environment.
∙ Support configuration managers in developing projects through documentation, scripts, and knowledge
We are an Offshore Development Center for one of the biggest European telecom companies. Our big friendly development team is located in Kharkiv and we closely cooperate with Product Owners and Business owners from Denmark to understand customer’s business and provide the best solutions for their needs.
Our team implemented a new system from scratch and now we are working to make it mature by adding new functionality and optimizing the delivery process. Our current technical goal is to set up the CI/CD process properly in order to be able to deliver changes to production daily.