• 3+ years of data science experience
• Driven more than one greenfield project from concept to production release
• Demonstrated ability to write clean and performant code in Python
• Experience working with AI/ML technologies like TensorFlow, scikit-learn, Spark MLlib, Bigquery Machine
• Learning, and large-scale data sets and generating unique models and algorithms
• Proficiency with analytical and database tools (e.g. Jupyter notebooks, Hive, SQL, No-SQL)
• Strong background in classical machine learning and deep knowledge in a variety of techniques in feature selection, regression, classification, and clustering, and their real-world advantages and drawbacks.
• Experience with Google Cloud and AWS
• Prior experience in Martech/Adtech space
• Knowledge or experience with continuous delivery for machine learning (CD2ML) framework.
• Remote or office work according to your preferences
• Competitive salary based on your experience level
• Free English classes
• 23+ working days of 100% paid vacation and sick days
• Sports reimbursement program
• Medical insurance health plan
• Modern and comfortable office facilities near the city center.
• Develop Machine Learning algorithms that optimize and make an immediate business impact on Targeting KPIs.
• Build, test, and deploy custom ML/AI models and algorithms on large datasets, and develop processes for monitoring and analyzing their performance on production environments.
• Communicate algorithms, complex data science methods, and statistical results with technical and non-technical audiences.
• Stay current with the latest technology/research and drive innovation.
You will be a member of the Central Data Science team that drives product innovation and is responsible for all ML/AI initiatives and projects. We build and apply ML models at every stage of the B2B buyer’s journey. Starting from the top of the funnel, Data Scientists build account rank models to score tens of millions of companies and also recommend companies that aren’t yet in their CRM. Our Data Scientists apply cutting edge natural language processing algorithms and deep learning models to predict whether a company is interested in our clients product even before they visit their site. Once ML generated account lists are built, we launch campaigns to generate awareness and traffic to target sites.
Our Data Scientists build pacing, pricing, click-through rate, and engagement models using tens of billions of auctions daily to optimize campaign performance. When potential prospects click on ads/banners, they build reinforcement learning algorithms to optimize the user experience.
After potential prospects share their contact information, our Data Scientists build real-time intent using time series analysis to trigger an alert for sales to contact the prospects when there’s intent surge. ML models are a significant differentiator for each of our offerings in the ABM platform, Targeting, Conversion, and Intent products. Our Data Scientists not only build ML models, but are also substantially involved in productizing the models, and working closely and cross-functionally with data engineering, application, product, and UX design teams to deliver the world’s best account-based marketing and advertising product.
The Data Science team is currently looking for a Data Scientist to develop ground-breaking insights from our data sets and creating robust machine learning models. As a Data Scientist, you will be responsible for discovering insights, identifying opportunities, solving complex problems using simple, pragmatic, and state-of-the-art solutions, and aggressively pushing your projects independently and cross-functionally. Some of our projects include Natural Language Processing/Understanding, Entity Extraction, Deep Learning, Graph, and Optimization.