• Business analysis experience
• Strong communication skills
• Basic knowledge of Power Platform, Azure services, SDLC
• Analytical skills. Logical, structured thinking
• English level: Intermediate +
• Experience in any programming language and/or databases
• Experience working with foreign customers
• Experience with Dynamics 365, Power BI.
• Analyze/clarify business requirements with internal customers and document them.
• Design, develop, test, debug, and deploy using Power Platform applications and solutions (Power Apps, Power Automate, SharePoint Online).
• Take part in user’s education on delivered applications usage
• Support internal applications and processes: change/improvement requests clarification, estimation, implementation; Helpdesk tickets processing, troubleshoot, and resolve technical issues of varying complexities.
Power Platform Analyst will be a member of the Process Office team, who will design and build solutions utilizing MS Power Platform and Azure services based on business requirements and company policies.