• Experience in talent acquisition activities in the IT industry
• Hands-on experience with sourcing techniques and methods (e.g. recruiting on social platforms and crafting Boolean search strings)
• Proficient knowledge of specialized tools for sourcing
• Very good verbal and written communication and presentation skills, strong interpersonal skill
• Self-initiative, proactive and enthusiastic person, with a sense of humor
• Ability to work independently and as a team member
• Intermediate+ level of English
• Competitive salary based on your experience level
• Friendly and trustful atmosphere
• Professional and career growth opportunities
• Big goals, challenging work, and meaningful feedback
• Opportunity to work and communicate directly with the customers
• Your health support via compensation of sports activities, vacation policy, and private medical insurance
• Modern and comfortable office near the city center.
• Search for a wide range of IT professionals (engineers, testers, developers and etc)
• Strong research skills (understanding and hands-on experience with modern tools for sourcing
• Interact with potential candidates on social media and professional networks (LinkedIn, Slack, and Github, etc)
• Build talent pipelines
• Targeting and reaching passive candidates using creative methodologies
• Prescreening candidates
• Work closely with IT Recruiters to coordinate the search and set up recruitment priorities
• Excellent organizational skills
TEAM International Services Inc., is a US-owned and managed software development and technology consulting company with almost 30 years of experience and 1000+ employees on board globally. With delivery hubs in the US, Colombia, Ukraine, and Poland, we create dedicated teams for organizations to fill technological and expertise gaps.
Furthermore, we develop our own products for the healthcare and oil & gas industries.
We are currently expanding our team and looking for an IT Talent Sourcer to join our team in the Lviv office.