• University degree in mathematics, statistics, or actuarial science, or relevant experience in the data science field
• Experience using statistical computer languages (R, Python, SLQ, etc.) to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets.
• A big plus will be experience in Azure and backend wise (API design, scalability, etc).
• Strong background in data mining, data transformation, and modeling skills
• Strong verbal/written communication skills
• Ability to work independently and in a team (including cross-functional teams) to contribute to the successful delivery of time-sensitive projects
• Experience in data mining algorithms, and statistical modeling techniques such as clustering, classification, regression, decision trees, neural networks, anomaly detection, sequential pattern discovery, and text mining.
In this role, you will develop, enhance and utilize tools that manage large amounts of data to provide insight on the performance, coding, and building data analytics tools in an efficient way to demonstrate the applicability of the technology to solve the business challenges that are presented.
Our client is one of the world’s leading providers of reinsurance, insurance, and other forms of insurance-based risk transfer, working to make the world more resilient. We anticipate and manage a wide variety of risks, from natural catastrophes and climate change to cybercrime.
We combine experience with creative thinking and cutting-edge expertise to create new opportunities and solutions for our clients.