• C# / .Net / .Net Core with 3+ years’ experience on back end services
• Clear verbal communicator with the ability to effectively participate in team discussions and brainstorming sessions
• Experience using Asynchronous design patterns
• Experience working in Agile/Scrum environments, using techniques such as TDD, BDD, CI/CD
• Full lifecycle experience, from technical design to deployment to production system
• Experience working in a high pace development environment
• Defining, and application of, best practice throughout all development activities
• Mentoring of junior engineers and apprentices
• Lead the design/development of new features
• Taking on work in new areas/using new technologies
• Working on complex bespoke solutions
• Unit Testing Frameworks (e.g. Moq, NUint)
• Dependency Injection
• Scripting using PowerShell and Bash
• Behaviour Driven Automated Testing and SpecFlow
• SMTP / Exchange
• Source control using Git
• Competitive salary based on your experience level
• Free English classes
• 23+ working days of 100% paid vacation and sick days
• Sports reimbursement program
• Medical insurance health plan
• Massage sessions
• Leisure activities in the office: billiards, gym,
• Bike parking zone
• Lounge parties every month
• Modern and comfortable office facilities near the city-center
• Design and develop quality software in accordance with SOLID, DRY and YAGNI principles
• See initiatives through the software development lifecycle, from specification through implementation and testing, to final deployment and ongoing maintenance
• Work collaboratively in a close-knit scrum team to produce solutions that you can be proud of
• Create clean, efficient and testable code, in line with company coding standards
• Responsible, as a member of the scrum team, for the full pipeline from code to production
• Actively seek to improve the performance, code quality and architecture of the solution
• Continuously drive improvement, within yourself and the team, by putting forward improvements to technology stack and processes
• Support the propagation of knowledge and skills through the development team
• Active participation in, and contributing to, all scrum ceremonies to help shape the direction of the product with our dedicated Product Owner
Our client is an award-winning global independent software vendor. It is the leading provider of email signatures for Microsoft Exchange, Outlook, and Office 365.
A development team makes use of a standard Scrum development methodology with the product development team broken into three scrum teams supported by a dedicated Product Owner and separate Scrum Master.
The main focus of the product development team is maintaining and enhancing the client’s Cloud solution. This work is typically spread across the following areas.
— Implementation of enhancements to existing functionality, such as adding an additional rule type to the rules processing engine.
— Implementation of product features in new areas.
— Modernization of existing technology stack, move to Microservices, .Net Core, and Docker Containers.
We actively encourage the development team to take time out to learn new technologies and attend events. We do this by giving you a full company-funded week, every 12 weeks, to focus purely on your own development. We provide subscriptions to Pluralsight and encourage you to explore new ideas and pursue your own personal development goals.