• Backend development experience including C#, ASP.NET MVC, Web API;
• Experience with Git Source Control Management system (or others) and issue trackers (Jira);
• Understanding unit testing concepts;
• SQL Server Reporting Services;
• Understanding of SOLID principles and design patterns
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• English level: Intermediate — reading/writing documents
We also offer:
• Minimal documentation overhead and maximum focus on product development
• Supportive work climate with flexible work practices
• 23 working days of paid vacation and paid sick days
• Medical insurance health plan
• Sports reimbursement program
• Free English classes
• Leisure activities in the office: billiards, gym,
• Bike parking zone
• Modern and comfortable office facilities near the city-center.
Being a part of TEAM International gives you the chance to work on challenging projects with great professionals, international clients, and the latest technologies. You will be a part of an experienced team working directly on the Client’s product.
Our client is a leading patient-centric, collaborative care organization headquartered in the Atlanta area; focuses on transforming the patient journey and providing consistent, improved outcomes through our unique, high-touch approach.
Transformational processes and programs provide chronic disease expertise and support to improve both the therapy experience and the quality of life for our patients.