• At least 3 years of experience as a Business Analyst
• Knowledge of what business processes are and how to analyze them.
• Knowledge and practical use of elicitation techniques such as interviews, workshops, questionnaires, documentation analysis, observations.
• Ability to gather and manage requirements for several distributed teams.
• Practical experience in the analysis of high-level business ideas, transforming them into detailed requirements.
• Experience in documenting requirements in the agile process.
• Knowledge and practical experience in BPMN/UML modeling.
• Customer communication skills.
• Ability to carry on technical discussions with the Development and QA teams.
• Competitive salary based on your experience level
• Full-time work schedule
• Friendly and trustful atmosphere
• Professional and career growth opportunities
• Big goals, challenging work and meaningful feedback
• Opportunity to work and communicate directly with the customers
• Your health support via compensation of sports activities, vacation policy, and private medical insurance
• Free English classes
• Modern and comfortable office in the city center
You will be responsible for:
• Establish work processes between our development and the Client’s team
• Coordination with stakeholders, developers team effort
• Managing scope, scheduling the team’s engagement
• Escalate any issues to Delivery Manager
• Work with Client management and SMEs on business domain knowledge transfer and business goals, as well as confirm the delivery schedule
Our client is a multinational company that provides rental services for office space, mini-offices, and flexible workspaces around the world.
You will be involved in the project starting from scratch building/unifying a set of APIs; creating a new core systems platform to substitute the old system (keeping the well-performing modules.)
Tech Stack: .NET Core, Entity Framework, MS SQL Server, Azure, Azure DevOps