We are looking for a person passionate about the Web as a whole, eager to learn and master technologies to create top-quality web solutions for our Marketing department.
The web developer will be responsible for web projects for the Marketing department, both creating brand-new ones from scratch and supporting/improving existing ones.
Current company websites are developed on a WordPress platform (or willing to learn it), so, it is desirable that the candidate has experience with it, or willing to learn/work with it.
Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math or related field.
Although lacking practical experience, the candidate should demonstrate a strong theoretical basis in the following areas:
1. Computer science basics (algorithms and data structures);
2. Algorithmic and logical problem-solving skills;
3. Web technologies basis (client-server, HTTP, DNS);
4. Backend (PHP, any RDBM, any webserver);
Web-graphics technologies: Canvas / SVG / WebGL / etc.
• Competitive salary based on your experience level
• Free English classes
• 23+ working days of 100% paid time off
• Sports reimbursement program
• Medical insurance health plan
• Leisure activities in the office: billiards, gym,
• Bike parking zone
• Modern and comfortable office facilities near the city-center.
• Building a sustainable code base that may be used in future
• Ensuring feasibility of UI/UX designs
• Modifying infrastructure and functionality of applications
• Analyzing code, requirements, technical risks
• Collaborating with front-end and back-end web developers
• Supporting existing company websites and landing pages on the WordPress platform.