Technical skills and experience
• Strong commercial experience with React JS, some experience or knowledge of React 16.8 (React Hooks)
• Experience of asynchronous API requests or state containers, e.g. Ajax, Redux, Flux
• Experience of bundlers and transpilers, e.g. Webpack, Babel
• Experience with responsive web design and cross-browser compatibility
• Experience in web testing frameworks, e.g. Jasmine, Cucumber, Selenium Web driver
• Experience in mapping and image manipulation, e.g. GIS, GDAL, Leaflet, MapBox, SVG
• Experience with cloud platforms, e.g. Azure, AWS, Google Cloud
• Experience with React-Native applications
• Experience with Android
· Competitive salary based on your experience level.
· Friendly and trustful atmosphere
· Professional and career growth opportunities
· Big goals, challenging work, and meaningful feedback.
· Opportunity to work and communicate directly with the customers
· Your health support via compensation of sports activities, vacation policy, and private medical insurance;
· Free English classes
· Modern and comfortable office in the city center
This is your opportunity to work for a Smart Buildings and Smart Workspace Solutions company. The company provides infrastructure and software capabilities for commercial businesses, public sector organizations, real estate owners, and managers.
Smart solutions for offices, buildings, destinations & cities include but are not limited to:
• Connected offices
• Desk management
• Meeting rooms booking
• Visitors management
• Car parking management
• Ticketing and Event management
• Retail and shopping assistance
• Sensor technology
• Reporting and analysis
• IoT and access control, etc.