Technical skills and experience
• Strong commercial experience with React JS, some experience or knowledge of React 16.8 (React Hooks)
• Experience of asynchronous API requests or state containers, e.g. Ajax, Redux, Flux
• Experience of bundlers and transpilers, e.g. Webpack, Babel
• Experience with responsive web design and cross-browser compatibility
• Experience in web testing frameworks, e.g. Jasmine, Cucumber, Selenium Web driver
• Experience in mapping and image manipulation, e.g. GIS, GDAL, Leaflet, MapBox, SVG
• Experience with cloud platforms, e.g. Azure, AWS, Google Cloud
• Experience with React-Native applications
• Experience with Android
· Competitive salary based on your experience level.
· Friendly and trustful atmosphere
· Professional and career growth opportunities
· Big goals, challenging work, and meaningful feedback.
· Opportunity to work and communicate directly with the customers
· Your health support via compensation of sports activities, vacation policy, and private medical insurance;
· Free English classes
· Modern and comfortable office in the city center
Our client is a multinational company that provides rental services for office space, mini-offices, and flexible workspaces around the world. We have built the world’s largest flexible workspace platform, so we can help millions of people and businesses have a great day at work.
You will be involved in the project starting from scratch building/unifying a set of APIs; creating a new core systems platform to substitute the old system (keeping the well-performing modules.)